Thursday, October 6, 2016 1:46pm by Newsdesk
Rebecca Ferguson about to kick off new UK tour at the end of this month
Vocal sensation Rebecca Ferguson will head out on a UK tour to promote her highly anticipated new studio album, 'Superwoman,' later this month.
The run of dates will kick off on October 23 at Llandudno's Venue CYMRU and will end on November 15 at De Montfort Hall in Leicester.
Tickets are available now and her full tour schedule can be seen below:
- October 23 - Venue CYMRU in Llandudno, Wales
- October 24 - Bridgewater Hall, Manchester
- October 25 - Glasgow Royal Concert Hall
- October 27 - Sage Gateshead
- October 28 - York Barbican Centre
- November 1 - London Palladium
- November 2 - Symphony Hall, Birmingham
- November 4 - Liverpool Philharmonic Hall
- November 5 - Cambridge Corn Exchange
- November 6 - Colston Hall, Bristol
- November 8 - Nottingham Royal Concert Hall
- November 9 - Ipswich Regent Theatre
- November 11 - Sheffield City Hall
- November 13 - G Live Guildford
- November 14 - St. David's Hall, Cardiff
- November 15 - De Montfort Hall, Leicester
Pressparty recently sat down with Rebecca Ferguson to discuss her long-awaited new album, the follow up to 2015's 'Lady Sings The Blues', and she explained that there's one track in particular that she probably won't include on her live setlist because it's too "emotionally draining" for her. She told us: “I can’t sing that song, I won’t sing it. It’s too raw. It’s hard physically to get through without being in a mess."
Find out what the track is that Rebecca is referring to and check out our full interview and track-by-track rundown with the talented songstress by clicking here.
Follow us: @Pressparty on Twitter / Pressparty on Facebook.
Watch her music video for 'Bones', below: