Thursday, March 24, 2011 4:09am by U.S. Newsdesk
Britney Spears loves Adele’s ‘21’
Britney Spears has told the latest issue of ‘Us Weekly’ that she’s a big fan of Adele’s new album, ’21.’
In the ‘25 Things You Didn’t Know About…’ article, amongst other nuggest of information, Spears also reveals she doesn’t own a mobile phone and made the first movie on her boyfriend, talent agent Jason Trawick.
25 Things You Don’t Know About Britney Spears
1. My favorite ice cream is orange sherbet.
2. I take two baths a day.
3. I love chewing ice.
4. I make a mean fake dinosaur when playing with the two loves of my life, Sean, 5, and Jayden, 4.
5. My favorite flowers are white lilies.
6. I’m a huge fan of animated films.
7. I can eat chocolate morning, noon and night.
8. I love boutique shopping.
9. I have more than 50 purses in my closet.
10. I have more than 50 jackets in my closet.
11. I love to draw.
12. I enjoy cooking spaghetti.
13. I’m secretly a photographer.
14. I’m addicted to shopping online.
15. I collect dolls.
16. I love Adele’s new album.
17. I really want to learn another language.
18. I played basketball — guard — in high school.
19. I don’t own a cellphone.
20. I’m constantly cleaning my house.
21. My favorite drink is sweet ice tea.
22. I love I Love Lucy.
23. I make my own bed every morning.
24. I made the first move on [boyfriend] Jason Trawick.
25. I wrecked my mom’s Lexus in high school.
Watch the video for Britney’s ‘Hold It Against Me’ below.