Jessie J denies gig cancellation reports
Jessie J has refuted rumours that she is due to cancel a performance in Newmarket tonight (August 17).
The British star is set to headline the Newmarket Racecourse but she took to Twitter to mention that some radio stations had been suggesting she is going to cancel.
The 'Domino' singer said that there had been reports circulating that she was suffering from a poorly throat - but she quashed the rumours and confirmed she was en route to the venue. She said:
"According to a some radio stations I've pulled out of tonight due to a sore throat *I smell lies* According to me. I am absolutely fine and on my way to Newmarket :) #racey."
Watch Jessie J perform at the Lonon 2012 Olympic Closing Ceremony below:
Latest 10 Jessie J News Stories