Stage fire cuts Rihanna show short
Rihanna’s concert at Dallas’ American Airlines Center was cancelled mid-show last night (July 8) after a fire ignited during the first half hour.
A video has emerged from the concert that shows a stage light appear to catch fire and rain sparks down on the stage as Rihanna is singing ‘California King Bed’. Fans were evacuated and the Dallas Fire-Rescue sent firefighters, but luckily the blaze was quickly controlled and no one was hurt.
The singer took to Twitter shortly after the incident, writing: "DALLAS!!! We set the stage on FYAH tonight!!! LITERALLY!!! I'm so pissed, I was havin so much fun wit yall too!!!
"I gotta come back man!!..Heading into a production meeting to find out exactly what happened!!! Keep u posted."
Watch footage of the fire sparking near the end of the performance of 'California King Bed' here:
Latest 10 Rihanna News Stories