Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block sued by stagehand
Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block have been sued by a stagehand, according to reports.
TMZ say that stage worker William Wesley Styron has filed a lawsuit against both boybands after an incident on their joint tour which he says left him with "traumatic brain injury".
The lawsuit, worth at least $5 million, says that Styron was helping set up a Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block show at the Fedex Forum in Memphis on June 20, 2011.
He claims that he fell down an unmarked hole, dropping 13ft before fracturing his skull and succumbing to "loss of consciousness, seizures, and convulsions" before getting picked up by an ambulance.
Styron's lawsuit pivots on the claim that there was no warning around the hole.
The bands, however, have previously stated that the accident was Styron's fault for not looking properly.
Watch Backstreet Boys and NKOTB perform live below:
Latest 10 London Newsdesk News Stories