Nicki Minaj forced to cancel V Festival appearance
Nicki Minaj has been forced to cancel her appearance at V Festival this weekend over problems with her voice.
The 29-year-old went against doctor’s orders by performing two shows on Thursday but has now been told that she must rest her voice for the next two weeks, meaning she now misses her scheduled slots at the Stafford/Chelmsford event.
The festival organisers said in a statement: "Miss Minaj’s band and crew have all arrived in the UK ahead of the performance at the festival this weekend, however as the artist herself boarded her flight from New York on Friday 17th August, she felt unwell again.
"This is despite having thought she had overcome her vocal chord issues from earlier in the week.
LMFAO will now move further up the bill to take Minaj’s place.
Watch the video for David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj's 'Turn Me On' below:
Latest 10 Nicki Minaj News Stories