Tulisa admits she was fearful about ruining popularity of X-Factor
Tulisa has admitted that she was initially fearful about ruining the popularity of The X-Factor.
The 24-year-old, who joined the judging panel last year, told the Daily Mail that she held back some of her personality during the early stages of the series as she didn’t want to put viewers off:
''I knew 60 per cent of the people watching would hate N-Dubz, and the other 40 per cent wouldn't know who the hell I was.
“Deciding how to behave myself was quite difficult. I probably sugar-coated myself, I didn't want people thinking, 'I don't like 'The X Factor' anymore because of Tulisa.' ''
The ‘Young’ singer, who yesterday revealed that her friends describe her as ‘the beautiful pig,’ also added that her task was made even harder because of who she replaced:
“I was terrified. Remember, I came in replacing Cheryl Cole, the nation's sweetheart. I was never going to be anybody's sweetheart.''
Watch a recent interview with Tulisa below:
Latest 10 Tulisa News Stories