Acceptance Of Terms Through Use
Third Party Sites
Our site may link you to other sites on the Internet. These other sites are not under the control of Pressparty.com, and you acknowledge that Pressparty.com is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright, compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the site by Pressparty.com
Users Grant Of Limited License And Warranty
By posting or submitting content to this site, you grant Pressparty.com the royalty-free, perpetual irrevocable non-exclusive right to edit, copy, republish and distribute any materials, data or other information that you submit via Pressparty.com, and you will not submit any content unless you are able to grant this right and you warrant that you have the right to do so.
You will comply with the terms of any agreement required by the owner or licensor of intellectual property rights in all software and content that you access via Pressparty.com. Please remember that you can be held legally liable for what you say or do online. For example, you can be held accountable for defamatory comments, threats and statements that are illegal or fraudulent.
Disclaimer Of Warranties
The materials, information, software, products, and services included in or available through this site (the “content”) have been provided to Pressparty.com by press agents or their principals themselves, who are responsible for the content. Those materials are provided by Pressparty.com “as is” and “as available” for others' use. The content is provided without warranties by Pressparty.com of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third parties' rights. Pressparty.com does not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that this site will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the content is free from viruses or other harmful components. Your use of this site is solely at your own risk.
Limitation Of Liability
No liability will attach to Pressparty.com in respect of any failure of the functions contained in the site to meet its users’ requirements.
Users of the site accept that Pressparty.com shall incur no liability for loss of profits, business, revenue, and goodwill for any indirect or consequential loss whether sustained by users or by any other person.
Compliance And Consequence
By entering into our database, you are deemed to have agreed to and accepted these rules. Pressparty.com may at any time by notice in writing to you terminate your use of the site immediately if you are in material breach of any of your obligations under this license.
Responsibility And Liability
Pressparty.com does not undertake to monitor conduct, communication or content which might violate these rules, nor can we ensure prompt editing or removal of actually or potentially violating content after posting. However, Pressparty.com reserves the right to remove any material from the service at any time and for any reason at our discretion. Pressparty.com does not endorse, oppose or edit any opinions expressed by a member or independent party or content provider. Pressparty.com is not responsible for the accuracy or truthfulness of advice or information or data provided online and is not responsible for the consequences of acting on such information. Pressparty.com is not liable for material found on our site or for the adverse treatment of any material which you place on the Pressparty.com website.
If a user no longer holds an account with Pressparty.com, Pressparty.com may or may not continue to display the previously-submitted data, and it may not be withdrawn nor deleted by the user. You, as the user, must create back-ups of materials posted on Pressparty.com such as documents, photos, data, software, etc. Pressparty.com is not responsible for the loss of access to, or deletion of alteration of any materials included within the Pressparty.com Website.
If you have any comments on these rules please feel free to contact us at the following:
128 Aldersgate Street
London, EC1A 4AE
No Spamming Allowed
Do not ‘spam’ (send multiple, identical and irrelevant submissions) through the communications services available within Pressparty.com.
Removal Of Services
Pressparty.com reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to any services provided by Pressparty.com without notice, explanation or liability without limitation. Pressparty.com reserves the right to increase or reduce the price or alter the content or features of any paid-for product or services without prior notice, explanation or liability.
Terms And Conditions Alterations
Pressparty.com reserves the right to alter its Terms and Conditions at any time without given notice or explanation
The documents and information which were placed this website by Pressparty are copyrighted materials of Pressparty.com © 2008-2010.
Law And Jurisdiction
You agree that these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and that, in the event of any dispute between us, the English courts shall have jurisdiction.
Fan Art Contest and Artwork Guidelines
- Entrants must sign up for the Pressparty Newsletter via the Homepage prior to artwork submissions sent via email at email@example.com with the subject line "Fan Art".
- The artwork must be submitted in digital format and in one of the following formats: JPEG or PNG. The Artwork must not exceed 2550x3300 at 300dpi. No more than (3) submissions per email address. All entrants will be matched against Pressparty Newsletter sign-ups and any submissions that do not match our database will automatically be disqualified.
- Final artwork submissions may be in any medium and colour but submitted per point 2 above.
- All rights in the Artwork will remain the exclusive property of Pressparty provided at all times that:
a. during the Competition period and for a period of two years thereafter, eligible pieces of Artwork may, at the discretion of Pressparty, be posted on the www.pressparty.com or otherwise displayed in any form and in any media in connection with the promotion of the competition;
b. by entering into the Competition, the Entrant, for a period of 5 years from the close of the Competition Period ("Display Period"), grants to Pressparty, on a royalty-free and payment-free basis, the right to display any prize-winning Artwork in any form and in any media in connection with the promotion of Pressparty’s business by way of advertising and, for the avoidance of doubt, there is no obligation on Pressparty to so display any Artwork;
- Entry cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity;
- Entry cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- Entry cannot be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group;
- Entry cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Pressparty and its Sponsors or its products, or other people, products or companies;
- Entry cannot contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses;
- Entry cannot contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) without permission;
- Entry cannot contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission;
- Entry cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Pressparty wishes to associate; and
- Entry cannot depict, and cannot itself, be in violation of any law.
- Pressparty, in their sole discretion, reserve the right at all times to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Competition should any virus, bug, technical failure, unauthorised human intervention or other event beyond the reasonable control of Pressparty corrupt, jeopardize or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Competition. In the event of such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted on the Competition Site and the winners shall be selected from the eligible entries received prior to such time.
PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive placement on the Pressparty homepage as the Top Cover Story image. Placement in the bi-monthly Pressparty email Newsletter. (1) Pair of Denon DN-HP500 headphones from MixDirect UK (worth £84.00), (1) Large format, 1 colour digital print from Hussey and Knights, (1) Online Gift voucher to Fred Aldous Art Supplies in the amount of 25% OFF (1) total purchse. Voucher may be eligible for up to 1,000 loyalty points. All prizes are non transferable and not redeemable for cash.