CHEAT CODES DROP "NO SERVICE IN THE HILLS" FT. TRIPPIE REDD, BLACKBEAR & PRINCE$$ ROSIE
UPDATED FEB. 4, 2020: WATCH THE BRAND NEW ANIMATED VIDEO BELOW
+ announced new 2020 tour dates +
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
NEWS PROVIDED BY
Welcoming the first of new music in 2020, electronic-pop trio, Cheat Codes, unveil LA anthem "No Service In The Hills" featuring Trippie Redd, blackbear and PRINCE$$ ROSIE. The track is another tantalizing addition to Cheat Codes' extensive and eclectic list of of genre defying hits.
The multi-platinum group (comprised of Trevor Dahl, Matthew Russell and Kevin Ford) have seen a meteoric rise since they first formed in LA, garnering over 4 billion stream to date and collaborating with artists across the board, including Liam Payne, Kim Petras, Fetty Wap, Demi Lovato, Little Mix, Sofia Reyes and many more.
Having dropped a handful of hot tracks in 2019, the group continues their reign in 2020 with "No Service In The Hills." The track, which showcases a new alt-rap sound, is about dodging responsibility and using 'The Hills' (& its lack of cell service) as your excuse to do so. "'No Service In The Hills’ reps the everyday struggle we face living here in Los Angeles," expands the trio.
Most recently, Cheat Codes dropped their highly anticipated EP "Level 2" and accompanying remix bundle. Their song, "Who's Got Your Love" off of the EP, hit #1 on Dance Radio. The EP also features the dance floor anthem, "Ferrari," featuring Afrojack, as well as "Be The One," a nostalgic nod to 90's house featuring Kaskade. The group also did the festival and tour circuit, performing at Ultra / Miami Music Week, Ultra Europe in Croatia, and concluding with a UK tour alongside Steve Aoki. The group has a knack for mixing music across all genres with club sounds that create an unmatched energy that is both infectious and euphoric. Cheat Codes have received love from tastemakers such as Rolling Stone, PAPER, TIME, Billboard & have taken the stage at The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon & Jimmy Kimmel Live among others.
● Reached #1 at Dance Radio with "Who's Got Your Love" off of 'Level 2' Dance EP
● "Feels Great" ft. Fetty Wap @ CVBZ Top 40 #28 with over 170M+ streams.
● "Only You" with Lilttle Mix hit #1 at Pop Radio in UK.
● 300 debut single, "No Promises" ft. Demi Lovato is Platinum in over 15 countries with over 6 million global equivalents to date.
● "No Promises" peaked at Top 5 at Pop Radio with 80MM in audience reach.
● Platinum Certified: US, UK, Norway, Australia X2, Ireland X2, Portugal, Poland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Mexico, Italy, Canada, & Sweden.
● Gold Certified: UK, Belgium, Brazil, Colombia, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, South Africa, Switzerland & Spain.
● 15 Million monthly Spotify listeners, with over 100 Million in playlist audience reach.
Source 300 Entertainment
January 31, 2020 10:30am ET by Pressparty