Dancing with the Stars: Britney Night (10/4)
OH BABY, BABY – IT’S BRITNEY NIGHT!
FOURTEEN REMAINING COUPLES RETURN TO ‘GIMME MORE’ ON THE DANCE FLOOR
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
NEWS PROVIDED BY
“Britney Night” – The 14 celebrity and pro-dancer couples emerge “Stronger” than ever as they return to the ballroom for “Britney Night” where they will dance “Till the World Ends,” live on MONDAY, OCT. 4 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-PG, L) Celebrity and pro duos will perform time-honored dances including the Salsa, Foxtrot, Tango, Paso Doble and Cha Cha. Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.
Fans of the show will be able to vote during the live broadcast of the show in the ET/CT time zones via abc.com and SMS/text. (Note: To be clear, fans in all U.S. time zones may vote, provided they vote within the live show window.) With each subsequent episode, the live viewer votes will be combined with the judges’ scores to determine which couples may be in jeopardy of elimination.
“Dancing with the Stars” is the hit series hosted by supermodel and businesswoman Tyra Banks in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts, including Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough.
The couples (along with their dance styles and songs) are the following:
• Country singer Jimmie Allen and pro Emma Slater dancing the Salsa to “Outrageous” by Britney Spears
• TV actor Brian Austin Green (“Beverly Hills, 90210”) and pro Sharna Burgess dancing the Tango to “Till The World Ends” by Britney Spears
• Spice Girl Melanie C and pro Gleb Savchenko dancing the Tango to “Toxic” by Britney Spears
• Reality star Christine Chiu (“Bling Empire”) and pro Pasha Pashkov dancing the Paso Doble to “Stronger” by Britney Spears
• TV and film actress Melora Hardin (“The Bold Type”) and pro Artem Chigvintsev dancing the Cha Cha to “(You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop Remix!)” by Britney Spears
• Beauty vlogger Olivia Jade and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dancing the Tango to “Hold It Against Me” by Britney Spears
• Matt James (“The Bachelor”) and pro Lindsay Arnold dancing the Tango to “Scream & Shout” by will.i.am ft. Britney Spears
• Talk show co-host of “The Talk” Amanda Kloots and pro Alan Bersten dancing the Cha Cha to “Circus” by Britney Spears
• Olympic gymnast Suni Lee and pro Sasha Farber dancing the Foxtrot to “I’m A Slave 4 U” by Britney Spears
• WWE superstar The Miz (“Miz & Mrs.”) and pro Witney Carson dancing the Salsa to “Oops!…I Did It Again” by Britney Spears
• Real Housewife Kenya Moore (“The Real Housewives of Atlanta”) and pro Brandon Armstrong dancing the Tango to “Womanizer” by Britney Spears
• Celebrity fitness guru Cody Rigsby and pro Cheryl Burke dancing Jazz to “Gimme More” by Britney Spears (remotely)
• NBA basketball star Iman Shumpert (“We Got Love Teyana and Iman”) and pro Daniella Karagach dancing the Tango to “Piece of Me” by Britney Spears
• Popstar and dancer JoJo Siwa and pro Jenna Johnson dancing the Argentine Tango to “… Baby One More Time” by Britney Spears
ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars” is produced by BBC Studios’ Los Angeles production arm. Andrew Llinares and Tyra Banks are executive producers.
Source ABC Publicity
October 1, 2021 12:00pm ET by Pressparty