Monday, November 14, 2016 9:29am ET by Newsdesk
Aerosmith announce 'farewell' European tour
Aerosmith have confirmed a series of European dates for next year in what is expected to be their final ever tour of the continent.
The group will perform a number of gigs in May, June and July as they wind down their long career, with headline shows mixed with festival dates.
The rockers will perform a previously announced show at the UK's Download Festival at Donington, while they have also confirmed a date in Dublin, Ireland. There will also be appearances in the likes of Germany, Russia and Spain.
Tickets for the concerts will go on sale from Friday (November 18). Check out the full itinerary below:
- May 17 – Hayarkon Park, Tel Aviv, Israel
- May 20 – Black Sea Arena, Batumi, Georgia
- May 23 – Olympiski, Moscow, Russia
- May 26 – Konigsplatz, Munich, Germany
- May 30 – Waldbuhne, Berlin, Germany
- June 2 – Tauron Arena, Krakow, Poland
- June 5 – Royal Arena, Copenhagen, Denmark
- June 8 – Sweden Rock Festival, Solvesborg, Sweden
- June 11 – Download Festival, Donington, UK
- June 14 – 3 Arena, Dublin, Ireland
- June 17 – Hellfest, Clisson, France
- June 20 – Lanxess Arena, Cologne, Germany
- June 23 – Firenze Rocks Festival, Florence, Italy
- June 26 – Meo Arena, Lisbon, Portugal
- June 29 – Rivas Auditorio Miguel Rios, Madrid, Spain
- July 2 – Rock Fest Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- July 5 – Hallenstadion, Zurich, Switzerland
Follow us: @Pressparty on Twitter / Pressparty on Facebook.
Watch Aerosmith plug their shows below: