Fergie Reveals Two Videos For "Love is Blind" And "Love is Pain"
NEW ALBUM DOUBLE DUTCHESS+DOUBLE DUTCHESS: SEEING DOUBLETHE VISUAL EXPERIENCE
WATCH VIDEO FOR "LOVE IS BLIND" AND VIDEO FOR "LOVE IS PAIN" BELOW
September 26th, 2017 (Los Angeles, CA) - Fergie, the eight-time GRAMMY® Award-winner and global superstar, reveals two music videos for "Love is Blind" and "Love is Pain".
The tracks are from Double Dutchess, Fergie's highly anticipated second full-length opus and very first visual album "experience," out now via her own label Dutchess Music/BMG.Get the album and visual experience HERE.
Watch the video for "Love is Blind" HERE.
Watch the video for "Love is Pain" HERE.
CREDITS FOR "LOVE IS BLIND" BELOW:
- Directed by: CHRIS ULLENS
- Executive Producer: FERGIE
- Producers: JADE BOGUE & WILLIAM DERELLA
- Director of Photography: JAMIE DURANDA
- Animator: GARY CURETON
- Art Director: EMILY SUVANVEJ
- Editor: REBECCA LUFF AT TENTHREE
- VFX: AARON LAMPERT
- CREDITS FOR "LOVE IS PAIN" BELOW:
- Co-starring DENNA THOMSEN
- Directed by NINA MCNEELY
- Executive Producer: COLEEN HAYNES / MAAVVEN
- Producer: MEGAN GUTMAN
- Director of Photography: CRASH
- Production Designer: BRIANA GONZALES
- Choreographers: NINA MCNEELY & ERIC SANCHEZ
- Wardrobe: NICOLAS BRU
- Makeup: ISAMAYA FFRENCH
- Hair: JAYSON MEDINA
- Editing & VFX: NINA MCNEELY
- Finishing: CULLEY BUNKER & KIM CHURCH/SKULLEY EFFECTS
Influencing a generation of stars to follow, Fergie remains pop's leading lady. On September 21, the eight-time GRAMMY® Award-winning multi-platinum solo artist doubles down on her anxiously awaited visual experience and second full-length album, Double Dutchess-the first release for her own Dutchess Music the label she founded in partnership with BMG during 2017. This blockbuster follows up one of the most successful albums of this century the Dutchess, which sold 7.2 million albums and 29 million tracks around the globe and yielded three #1 Billboard Hot 100 hits: "London Bridge," "Glamorous," and "Big Girls Don't Cry" and Top 5 smashes "Fergalicious" and "Clumsy." She also remains a driving force in The Black Eyed Peas whose legacy eclipses sales of 35 million records and 60 million tracks over the course of four multi-platinum offerings. Once again, she sets the pace for pop.
Fergie | Instagram
@Fergie | Twitter: @Fergie
For More Information, please contact:
Luke Burland / BB Gun Press