THE HITS RADIO NETWORK AND CLYDE 1 WIN BIG AT THE ARIAS 2022
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
NEWS PROVIDED BY
Bauer Audio UK triumphed at last night’s Audio and Radio Industry Awards, with Hits Radio winning UK Station or Network of the Year, and Clyde 1 picking up The John Myers Award for Local Station of the Year.
Also among the top prizes of the night was Best Music Breakfast Show, which was awarded to the Dave Berry Breakfast Show on Absolute Radio.
The event was hosted at the Adelphi Theatre in London and featured live voiceover from Fleur East, as well as awards handed out by Bauer presenters Dave Berry, Harriet Rose, Gemma Atkinson and Mike Toolan. Bauer was recognised in a total of 14 categories, also collecting a flurry of Silver and Bronze awards.
See below for the full list of wins:
• UK STATION OR NETWORK OF THE YEAR: Hits Radio
• THE JOHN MYERS AWARD FOR LOCAL STATION OF THE YEAR: Clyde 1
• BEST MUSIC BREAKFAST SHOW: The Dave Berry Breakfast Show - Absolute Radio
• BEST COVERAGE OF AN EVENT: What Happened When The World Came To Glasgow? - Hits Radio Scotland
• BEST MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT SHOW: Garry Spence - Clyde 1
• BEST STATION SOUND: Absolute Radio Country launch
• BEST MARKETING CAMPAIGN: Magic Radio 100% Christmas
• BEST LOCAL RADIO SHOW: Ewen & Cat at Breakfast - Clyde 2 and Greatest Hits Network Scotland
• RADIO TIMES MOMENT OF THE YEAR: Mary wins £102,000, on Clyde 1
• UK STATION OR NETWORK OF THE YEAR: KISS Network
• BEST NEWS COVERAGE: I Walk With Women - Bauer Media
• BEST MUSIC BREAKFAST SHOW: Bowie at Breakfast - Clyde 1
• BEST COMMERCIAL PARTNERSHIP: The Dave Berry Breakfast Show with Wickes, on Absolute Radio
• THE IMPACT AWARD: KISS Life with Swarzy - Playmaker Group, for KISS
Read more about the ARIAS here:
Source Bauer Media
May 4, 2022 4:00am ET by Pressparty