Monday, April 25, 2016 8:55am ET by Newsdesk
Drake confirms lengthy Summer Sixteen North America tour
Drake has announced a new North America tour.
The Canadian will hit the road in July, August and September on his Summer Sixteen jaunt.
Future will provide the support on all of the dates.
The first gig will take place at the Frank Erwin Center in Austin, Texas on July 20.
There will also be shows in cities such as Buffalo, Detroit and Tacoma.
The tour comes in support of Drake's upcoming album 'Views From The 6', which is out on Friday (April 29).
Tickets are on sale from 10am local time on April 29. Check out the full tour schedule below:
- 07-20 Austin, TX - Frank Erwin Center
- 07-21 Dallas, TX - American Airlines Center
- 07-23 Kansas City, MO - Sprint Center
- 07-24 St. Paul, MN - Xcel Energy Center
- 07-26 Chicago, IL - United Center
- 07-27 Chicago, IL - United Center
- 07-31 Toronto, Ontario - Air Canada Centre
- 08-01 Toronto, Ontario - Air Canada Centre
- 08-04 New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
- 08-05 New York, NY - Madison Square Garden
- 08-10 Boston, MA - TD Garden
- 08-12 Buffalo, NY - First Niagara Center
- 08-13 Columbus, OH - Nationwide Arena
- 08-14 Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena
- 08-16 Detroit, MI - Joe Louis Arena
- 08-17 Pittsburgh, PA - CONSOL Energy Center
- 08-19 Washington, DC - Verizon Center
- 08-21 Philadelphia, PA - Wells Fargo Center
- 08-23 Greensboro, NC - Greensboro Coliseum Complex
- 08-25 Atlanta, GA - Philips Arena
- 08-27 Tampa, FL - Amalie Arena
- 08-30 Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena
- 09-02 New Orleans, LA - Smoothie King Center
- 09-03 Houston, TX - Toyota Center
- 09-04 Houston, TX - Toyota Center
- 09-06 Phoenix, AZ - Talking Stick Resort Arena
- 09-07 Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center
- 09-09 Los Angeles, CA - Staples Center
- 09-11 Las Vegas, NV - T-Mobile Arena
- 09-13 Oakland, CA - Oracle Arena
- 09-16 Tacoma, WA - Tacoma Dome
- 09-17 Vancouver, BC - Pepsi Live at Rogers Arena
Follow us: @Pressparty on Twitter / Pressparty on Facebook.
Watch Drake in action below: