5 times Camila from Fifth Harmony was relatable and inspirational online
Songstress Camila Cabello, of Fifth Harmony fame, has a huge social media following and it's not hard to see why.
With 4.8 million followers on Instagram and an impressive 2.53 million followers on Twitter, the 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' sensation is known for her uplifting, relatable, funny and inspirational posts.
We have rounded up five of our favourite tweets shared by the superstar over the past few months that showcase exactly why she's such a fantastic person to follow. What are yours? Have we missed your favourite Camila tweet? Comment in the box below or tell us over at @Pressparty!
1) Her International Women's Day tweets. She kicked off her thoughts for the day on March 8 by telling fans to empower and encourage one another, writing: "IT'S INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!!!! Sending love today and everyday to all the ladies out there. Let's make each other strong."
2) When she said what all of us were thinking and confessed that she isn't ready to grow up either.
3) When she got a little existential and realised what is really important to her in the grand scheme of life.
4) When she got real about the importance of comfort while making a point about expectation:
5) Not being afraid to laugh at herself and talk about things that we all go through and would normally rather not acknowledge - especially not on Valentine's Day. Also, earlier this year, Cabello won Pressparty's Valentine's Day 'Dream Date' fan poll with a massive 43% of the total vote, beating the likes of Britney Spears and Little Mix's Perrie Edwards to the crown!
Watch Camila Cabello in action here:
Latest 10 Fifth Harmony News Stories