NBC Renews Hit Drama "Good Girls" for a Fourth Season
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
NEWS PROVIDED BY
· "Good Girls" has averaged a 0.9 rating in adults 18-49 and 3.4 million viewers overall in "live plus seven day" Nielsens, with the show's Feb. 16 season premiere growing to a 3.3 rating in 18-49 and 7.8 million viewers with digital and linear viewing recorded to date.
· The show derives 58% of its 35-day 18-49 rating from digital sources and has seen its digital 18-49 viewership grow this season versus last by 50%, making it NBC's #2 show this season on digital platforms.
· The cast includes Christina Hendricks, Retta, Mae Whitman, Reno Wilson, Manny Montana, Lidya Jewett, Isaiah Stannard and Matthew Lillard.
· Jenna Bans and Bill Krebs write and executive produce. Michael Weaver directs and executive produces. Mark Wilding also executive produces.
· "Good Girls" is produced by Universal Television.
May 15, 2020 5:00pm ET by NBCUniversal