VH1 Expands Monday Nights with Relationship-Themed Special "Love & Hip Hop: It's a Love Thing"
And New Limited Series "VH1 Family Reunion: Love & Hip Hop Edition"
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
NEWS PROVIDED BY
VH1 today announced it is expanding its Monday night lineup with a relationship-themed special and new limited series. Love & Hip Hop: It's a Love Thing kicks things off on Monday, February 1 at 8pm ET/PT, followed by VH1 Family Reunion: Love & Hip Hop Edition airing on Monday, February 8 at 8pm ET/PT.
Additional details below:
Love & Hip Hop: It's a Love Thing premieres Monday, February 1 at 8PM ET/PT
· Love & Hip Hop: It's a Love Thing is a couples only, sexy date night hosted by Chris and Vanessa Spencer. The one-hour special brings together beloved couples from Love & Hip Hop and beyond with a cast that includes Brooke Valentine and Marcus Black, Remy Ma and Papoose, Tami Roman and Reggie Youngblood, Yung Joc and Kendra Robinson detailing how they first met and what makes their relationship tick. Premiering Monday, February 1st at 8PM ET/PT, Love & Hip Hop: It's a Love Thing takes a trip down the aisle revisiting the most epic Love & Hip Hop relationships, steamiest moments and most over-the-top weddings and proposals to date.
· Production company: Monami Productions
· VH1's Love & Hip Hop: It's a Love Thing is produced by Mona Scott-Young, Stephanie R. Gayle, Michael Lang and Robyn Nish for Monami Productions. Sitarah Pendelton-Eaglin and Phakiso Collins are executive producers for VH1.
VH1 Family Reunion: Love & Hip Hop Edition premieres Monday, February 8 at 8PM ET/PT
· For the first time ever, cast members from all four Love & Hip Hop cities will come together in person for VH1's new limited series Family Reunion: Love & Hip Hop Edition. With 2020 being a year of turmoil for the community, fan-favorites unite for an outrageous action-packed gathering to celebrate #BlackJoy and resilience while creating new traditions. Premiering Monday, February 8th at 8PM ET/PT, the six-part series will touch on relevant topics including hip-hop, marriage and divorce, healing broken families, entrepreneurship and the BLM movement. The cast includes Love & Hip Hop's Apryl Jones, Bambi, Erica Dixon, Fizz, Joy Young, Judy Harris (Mendeecees' mom), Karlie Redd, Momma Dee, Mendeecees, Ray J, Paris Phillips, Scrappy, Trick Daddy, Trina, Sierra Gates, Yandy Smith-Harris and Yung Joc with special appearances by Tamika D. Mallory, social justice leader and co-founder of social justice organization Until Freedom, and hip-hop artist and activist Mysonne.
· Production company: MTV Entertainment Studios
· VH1's Family Reunion: Love & Hip Hop Edition is executive produced by Sitarah Pendelton-Eaglin, Phakiso Collins, James Knox and Jubba Seyyid for VH1.
· Episode count: 6
Join the conversation using #LHHLoveThing + #LHHFamReunion and follow the official Love & Hip Hop accounts on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and TikTok.
January 13, 2021 11:00am ET by VH-1