BRIT ROCKERS BROKEN CHORDS RELEASE "THE FIRST & ONLY KIND" ON NOV 23
KICK ASS SINGLE IS FOLLOW-UP TO "ROCK & STONE"
BRIT ROCKERS BROKEN CHORDS TO RELEASE KICK-ASS SINGLE "THE FIRST & ONLY KIND" ON NOV 23
Young and hungry London rockers Broken Chords release "The First & Only Kind” on Nov 23 on Capital Artists. The cut was produced by top talent Paul Tipler (Placebo, Idlewild, The Horrors, Julian Cope, The Charlatans, Elastica etc).
Check it out here:
"The First & Only Kind", the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNZfPz58eRQ
"The First & Only Kind" and B-side "I Do Believe" (streamed): http://www.thebrokenchords.com/music
"The First & Only Kind"/"I Do Believe" (downloadable Soundcloud): https://soundcloud.com/promobc
10 Reasons Why Broken Chords (www.thebrokenchords.com) Are Hot RIGHT NOW:
1. Invited by Live Nation to perform a full electric set at Download Festival 2015, Broken Chords duly smashed it.
2. Broken Chords' previous single, "Rock and Stone", was a Classic Rock on-line track of the week. The mag claimed "the cut crashed into our brains like a jack-knifed truck, leaving shrapnel and debris all over our temporal lobe." Both the "Rock and Stone EP" and "The First and Only Kind "single were produced by Paul Tipler.
3. The band rocked the back doors off Hard Rock Helloween (headlining the second stage) as well as Hard Rock Hell Ibiza.
4. The Chords toured the UK with guitar legend Bernie Torme (who called them "cool as shit, 'cos they rock like muthas!), Kyshera and Electric Mary.
5. The band have supported The Temperance Movement at The Borderline, London and played The Answer's after-show at O2 Islington Academy by special request.
6. Broken Chords have had consistent radio support from Amazing Radio, Firebrand, BBC, Team Rock Radio and International DJ of the Year Jonathan L.
7. Maximum Volume Music called Broken Chords "one of the most impressive new bands in Britain right now." Louder Than War called them "a tight three-piece who sound like a more contemporary Rival Sons. Midlands Rocks said "we can see these guys becoming the darlings of the classic rock fraternity."
8. National Rock Review said of the band's recent Alley Cat, Denmark Street (London) gig: "The raw energy, dynamism, and confidence of these accomplished musicians is infectious. They show ballsy enthusiasm, and a modern take on old-school rock ‘n’ roll".
9. The band are still only 23 years old, writing the most mature material of their lives, and ready to devote their life to touring. There is no "plan B" for this band.
10. Broken Chords are currently preparing their debut album with top producer Paul Tipler amid growing label interest both in the UK and USA.
Broken Chords Live Showcase at the Barfly, Camden - Nov 6th
All press are are warmly invited to Broken Chords live showcase at The Barfly, Camden, London on November 6th (Stage Time 23:30). Please let us know how many tickets you need by email to email@example.com All Camden Barfly info is here: http://thebarflylondon.com/
Broken Chords - BIO
Turning their backs on plastic, London suburbia and dead-end, white van jobs, Joe (vocals/lead guitar), Aid (bass) and Luke (drums) formed Broken Chords in 2013. Their melodic and relentless riffage has propelled them from 60 national club gigs a year to full UK tour and Academy supports for the legendary Bernie Torme (Gillan, Ozzie Osbourne), Kyshera, Temperance Movement and Australian rockers Electric Mary (O2 Academy). Next came headline appearances at Hard Rock Hell Helloween and Hard Rock Hell Ibiza, two shows at The Great Escape, Camden Rocks, and - the jewel in the crown - a full electric slot at Download 2015, awarded to the band by Live Nation.
"I guess we're an overnight Download sensation that has been three years in the making!" explains frontman Joe. "When you smash it four times a week in a practice shed, then cane it up and down the country every weekend playing live, this is the kind of band you get. We've got nothing to lose. There's no plan B, no back-up, nothing. It's shit or bust for us."
The Broken Chords initial studio work, notably 2014 debut single "Get Some", indicated early promise which was warmly welcomed by BBC Radio, Amazing Radio, Shoreditch Radio, Classic Rock and myriad internet rock sites. A second batch of tracks came with the blazing, Paul Tipler produced "Rock and Stone EP" in April 2015 and signalled a new, more mature and even harder direction. Title track "Rock and Stone" made the Classic Rock on-line videos of the week and propelled the band to the attention of major labels and key players internationally. Finally, in October 2015, the band recorded new and current single in your hands right now - "The First & Only Kind"/"I Do Believe".
PLEASE SEE www.pressparty.com for band photography
PLEASE SEE www.thebrokenchords.com for further band info
Broken Chords are managed by Dave Fowler at Capital Artists International firstname.lastname@example.org
October 19, 2015 12:27pm ET by Capital Artists International
pressparty, broken chords, rock, first and only kind, barfly, camden, london rock, capital, artists, international
Shortlink to this content: http://bit.ly/1QMt4nw