Quick Fire Questions With 'All About Us' Singer Allegra
1. If you weren't a singer, what would you be doing?
This is a tough one because singing and music is my life, but I think I would like to be in the party planning industry. Who doesn’t like a good party?
2. It’s been over a year since you released your debut single ‘All About Us’. Describe the reception you have received to the song in 3 words.
Overwhelming, joy and determined.
3. Looking at your Instagram, you are quite the fashionista. What’s your favourite thing in your wardrobe right now?
Oooh this is a tough one but I would have to say my hot pink trousers with my Queen T-shirt that I got out in LA.
4. Anyone who knows Allegra knows you love a good cover song. Name one track you would like to cover next.
I would love to cover ‘Physical’ by Dua Lipa! Watch out because there might be plans in place.
5. If you could go anywhere in the world, somewhere you have never been before, where would you go?
I would love to go to Thailand.
6. Hair or make up?
7. Recording in the studio or performing live?
8. LA or London?
This is so hard but I’m leaning to LA.
9. Finally, what’s the best piece of advice you have received and would pass on to aspiring singers?
There is always going to be someone better than you in the room, but you have to work on yourself because you can’t think what others are doing. Focus on yourself, work hard and do what you love.