Vevo reveals 'Uptown Funk' is the most watched video of 2015
Vevo has unveiled Mark Ronson's 'Uptown Funk' featuring Bruno Mars as the most watched video of 2015.
The video gained over a billion views during this year, and has already become the track became the fifth biggest-selling single in UK chart history, selling more than 2 million copies.
Elsewhere in the top ten, Taylor Swift dominates with three songs, 'Blank Space (No. 2), 'Shake It Off' (No. 4) and 'Bad Blood' (No. 7).
The recently released 'Hello' by Adele has already achieved 500 million views. Sia's 'Chandelier' claims the No. 9 spot.
The full Vevo list is as follows:
1) Mark Ronson - Uptown Funk: 1,135,011,558
2) Taylor Swift - Blank Space: 1,055,708,218
3) Maroon 5 – Sugar (2015 debut): 908,567,807
4) Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do (2015 debut): 842,425,620
5) Taylor Swift - Shake It Off: 762,904,682
6) Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass: 692,419,231
7) Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (2015 debut): 656,351,040
8) Adele – Hello (2015 debut): 593,957,168
9) Sia - Chandelier: 593,251,569
10) Enrique Iglesias - Bailando (Español): 533,037,712
Watch the official video for 'Uptown Funk' and 'Blank Space', and choreography tutorial for 'Uptown Funk':
Latest 10 Mark Ronson News Stories