"NCIS Day" Airs on CBS Today on Monday, Sept. 25
In Celebration of the 20th Anniversary and Devoted Fandom of Global Powerhouse Series "NCIS"
Sneak peeks at the newest - and first international - installment of the franchise, NCIS: SYDNEY, during the on-air marathon and via CBS' social extension of "Bandium" BELOW
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
NEWS PROVIDED BY
CBS declares Monday, Sept. 25 "NCIS Day" in honor of the 20th anniversary and devoted fans of broadcast TV's #1 show. The celebratory day falls 20 years and two days after the Sept. 23, 2003 launch of this powerhouse series, which has aired 459 episodes to date and sparked a global franchise. With all five NCIS series combined, the franchise will reach a milestone 1,000th episode during NCIS' upcoming 21st season.
Festivities will include:
• An opportunity for fans to take 20% off NCIS merchandise with code NCIS20 at checkout in the NCIS storefront of ParamountShop.com from Sept. 7 through Oct. 2. There will also be an on-air QR/discount code displayed periodically throughout the NCIS marathon so fans can scan and shop.
• The launch of a new joint @NCISverse handle across all of CBS' NCIS franchise's social media platforms to engage the shows' fans with a more immersive experience!
• The debut of the Network's own social take on the show's Bandium app, which Gary Cole's Special Agent Alden Parker introduced to the NCIS team during season 19 to "revolutionize" how the team shares information and gets case alerts and updates. CBS' version of "Bandium," accessed through an opt-in messenger feature on Instagram and Facebook, will enable "special agent fans at home" to receive exclusive content, personalized shareable content, special announcements and more!
• Beginning Monday, Sept. 18, fans can log in to their Meta accounts (Facebook https://
• Sneak peeks at the newest - and first international - installment of the franchise, NCIS: SYDNEY, during the on-air marathon and via CBS' social extension of "Bandium."
Loglines for the "NCIS Day" mini-marathon episodes, airing Monday, Sept. 25 on CBS and available to stream on Paramount+*, follow:
8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT
NCIS Season One Premiere Episode (OAD: 9/23/2003)
9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT
NCIS Second Season Finale Episode (OAD: 5/10/2005)
10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT
NCIS Season 19 Episode (OAD: 1/17/2022)
NCIS has been a top 20 series for 18 of its 20 seasons and has been television's top broadcast drama for the last five consecutive seasons - and 13 of the last 14.
NCIS, now in its 20th season in the U.S., is one of the biggest global franchises across all of entertainment. The NCIS franchise has been viewed for over 4 trillion minutes over 20 years in the U.S. - that would be 228 telecasts per American. It's available in 200 markets in more than 60 languages and CBS has produced three spinoff series, NCIS: LOS ANGELES, NCIS: NEW ORLEANS and NCIS: HAWAI'I. In 2023, the first international spin-off, new series NCIS: SYDNEY, will premiere Monday, Nov. 13 (10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and streaming on Paramount+ (live and on demand for Paramount+ with SHOWTIME subscribers, or on demand for Paramount+ Essential subscribers the day after the episode airs)*.
NCIS stars Sean Murray as Special Agent Timothy McGee, Wilmer Valderrama as Special Agent Nickolas "Nick" Torres, Katrina Law as Special Agent Jessica Knight, Brian Dietzen as Dr. Jimmy Palmer, Diona Reasonover as forensic scientist Kasie Hines, with Rocky Carroll as NCIS Director Leon Vance and Gary Cole as NCIS Special Agent Alden Parker. The series is executive produced by Steven D. Binder, David North, Chas. Floyd Johnson, Mark Harmon, Scott Williams, Chris Waild and created by Donald P. Bellisario. NCIS is produced by CBS Studios in association with Belisarius Productions.
*Paramount+ with SHOWTIME subscribers will have access to stream live via the live feed of their local CBS affiliate on the service, as well as on demand. Paramount+ Essential subscribers will not have the option to stream live, but will have access to on-demand the day after the episode airs.
September 25, 2023 12:00pm ET by CBS