Coming on Sunday, May 7: "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" Premieres on Bravo
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
NEWS PROVIDED BY
Bravo celebrates the culture when "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" premieres on Sunday, May 7, at 8 p.m. ET/PT followed by the debut of the network's new series "Summer House: Martha's Vineyard" at 9 p.m. ET/PT. Catch all new episodes next day on Peacock.
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" is back for season 15 with housewives Kandi Burruss, Kenya Moore, Shereé Whitfield, Drew Sidora, Marlo Hampton, and Sanya Richards-Ross back for more. Monyetta Shaw-Carter and Courtney Rhodes join this season as friends. For a sneak peek, please visit: https://
Bravo heads north to an exclusive enclave with "Summer House: Martha's Vineyard," featuring Nicholas "Nick" Arrington, Jasmine Ellis Cooper, Silas Cooper, Jordan Emanuel, Bria Fleming, Shanice Henderson, Amir Lancaster, Jason Lyke, Preston Mitchum, Summer Marie Thomas, and Alex Tyree. For a sneak peek, please visit: https://
For more than 100 years, Black vacationers have flocked to Martha's Vineyard, an island south of Cape Cod, Massachusetts, and one of the first beach destinations where African Americans could vacation and purchase property. Known for its natural beauty with pristine beaches, romantic sailboats, colorful gingerbread cottages, and cultural identity, this summertime sanctuary has become a favorite escape for the rich, famous, and politically connected. "Summer House: Martha's Vineyard" follows a group of 12 friends as they enjoy their island getaway. With beach parties, decadent dinners, and summer hookups, both fun and drama are in store for these young Black professionals and entrepreneurs.
In "Summer House: Martha's Vineyard," the friends have known one another for years and are excited to let loose this summer, indulging in cultural experiences and exclusive island activities while learning to overcome their personal obstacles.
THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA
• Kandi's sights are set on gaining EGOT status as a two-time Broadway producer, actress, singer, and now podcast host. With several business moves on the horizon, she's trying to balance prioritizing family time with supporting her husband and business partner, Todd, in his journey to Hollywood as a filmmaker.
• Kenya is in full boss mode. The hair-care mogul is taking her business to the next level by opening her very own hair salon. While Kenya is still having fun as she twirls her way back into the dating world, the one lingering issue is the finalizing of her divorce.
• Shereé is stepping into her greatness after suffering public humiliation when her last relationship didn't go as planned. But she didn't let that get in the way of giving love a second chance with the new man in her life, Martell Holt. However, as she faces an unexpected health issue, she will have to shift all her focus. Will there be enough Shereé to go around?
• Drew is taking her music career to new octaves by releasing her first album, pushing forward her acting and music career simultaneously while also working through her relationship with her husband, Ralph. But they strike the wrong chord in their marriage, and their divorce announcement leaves everyone shaken.
• As Marlo continues to take on her role as "Munty," she's working with a life coach while raising teenagers who are ready for summer jobs and driving lessons. She also takes a dip in the dating pool while she looks for her next suitor - but not without the approval of her nephews.
• Returning for her sophomore season, Sanya has no plans to slow down and has her sights set on expanding her business and family. Sanya and husband Aaron still have a full house of nine, all with their own set of challenges. As Sanya navigates the great expectations for her family, business, and more of herself, is she running a marathon with no end in sight?
• Friend Monyetta is back in the mix playing matchmaker when she introduces Kenya to a new love interest.
• Courtney joins this season as a friend. She's a successful brand marketing expert and jewelry designer in Atlanta who has been friends with Shereé for many years. Courtney realizes her strong ties to this group when she finds out her long-lost cousin is Drew's husband, Ralph. However, with friendships on the brink, accusations causing a fuss, and divorce news that's all too much, will these women be able to channel positive vibes?
MEET THE HOUSEMATES
• Fresh off their summer wedding, Jasmine (New York) and Silas (New York) Cooper have invited a group of friends - some old and some new - to vacation with them in Martha's Vineyard and are now trying to figure things out in a house full of hot, successful urban professionals.
• Amir Lancaster (Austin), new to Martha's Vineyard and looking to learn about its Black history and connect to his roots, falls hard for a housemate.
• Jordan Emanuel (New York) has been friends with Jasmine since their Playboy Bunny days and still loves to have a good time with her - maybe too good of a time for Silas' tastes.
• Preston Mitchum (Washington, DC), a Black queer activist who likes to speak his mind about a variety of things, is excited to spend time with his fraternity brother Silas and the group.
• Fashionista Bria Fleming (Germany) is in a new relationship despite being surrounded by eligible men, but when she brings a different kind of houseguest to the rental, her friendships are sorely tested.
• Alex Tyree (New York), who lives a life of intention without drinking and tries to persuade his friends to do the same, is juggling the advances of a housemate.
• Quintessential party girl Shanice Henderson (Phoenix) is ready to turn-up this summer, but when she finds out someone in the house is spreading rumors about her past, things go left.
• Jason Lyke (New York) is the counselor for the group but often finds himself at the center of the drama.
• Discovering Martha's Vineyard for the first time, Summer Marie Thomas (Los Angeles) intends to have the best possible time while getting her flirt on.
• Nicholas "Nick" Arrington (New York), a self-proclaimed style savant who has an outfit ready for every outing, competes with Amir for a housemate's affection.
· Mariah Torres met Jasmine in college and is also close with several members of the group. She's looking forward to spending the summer with her friends, but things become heated in the house after an argument gets out of hand.
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" is produced by Truly Original. Steven Weinstock, Glenda Hersh, Lauren Eskelin, Lorraine Haughton-Lawson, Julie "Bob" Lombardi, Eric Fuller, and Tom Ciaccio executive produce. Lizzie Spratt, Morris Thorpe, and Nick Prescott are co-executive producers. Andy Cohen is also an executive producer.
"Summer House: Martha's Vineyard" is produced by Truly Original with Steven Weinstock, Glenda Hersh, Lauren Eskelin, Lorraine Haughton-Lawson, Ronica Wynder, Shanae Humphrey, and Anne Swan. Kate Murphy and Elizabeth Cuevas are co-executive producers.
April 11, 2023 7:00am ET by Pressparty