Deezer boosts podcast catalogue with five new partnerships
WATCH DEEZER POPSTAR PLAYLIST PODCASTS BELOW
LINK TO PREVIEW / STREAM OR DOWNLOAD DEEZER'S POPSTAR PLAYLIST CATALOGUE BELOW
New global podcast partners include Libsyn, Ausha, Podomatic, Blubrry and Simplecast, plus tech updates with existing partners Audioboom and Voxnest
OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE
NEWS PROVIDED BY
• Deezer also reveals huge 250% growth in podcast usage in the last two years
• Deezer, the global music streaming service, is making it effortless for podcasters to bring their shows to fans across the world after joining forces with five podcasting companies.
• Libsyn: leading podcast publisher with 116 million monthly audience members and more than 64,000 podcasts
• Ausha: first podcast hosting platform in France with over 800 podcasters and features including video clip editing, private podcasts and comprehensive statistics
• Podomatic: everything you need to start and grow a podcast, from recording, publishing, distribution, and tracking
• Blubrry: full service Podcast Host providing Hosting, Stats & PowerPress Podcasting Plugin
• Simplecast: podcast hosting, distribution analytics platform that doubled its amount of podcasts and subscriptions in the last year
Frédéric Antelme, VP of Content and Productions commented: “It's great to see a huge increase of music fans enjoying podcasts as part of their Deezer streaming experience. Our goal is to help podcasters easily provide fans with the freshest shows from all over the world. We’re really excited to work with our new and existing partners to help more people than ever before discover podcast content.”
Discover podcasts on Deezer’s dedicated ‘Podcast Channel’ below.
September 30, 2019 11:30am ET by Pressparty