Friday, March 24, 2017 10:04am by Pressparty
Take That drop eighth album 'Wonderland' and are heading back on tour
Take That have officially released their eighth studio album, 'Wonderland,' today.
The group's first single from the highly anticipated new offering, 'Giants', was unveiled earlier this year on February 17.
Back in January, frontman Gary Barlow told Britain's The Sun newspaper that he doesn't think Take That will ever call it quits on a permanent basis. The star said:
"I don't think there's ever going to be an announcement that says, 'Take That is finished', I really don't. I just think it may be different. It may be four. It may be three, it may be five. I think it's always going to be changing, that bit."
Barlow has also admitted: “We’re all committed and still really enjoying what we do. With our last album III we didn’t know whether Jason was in or out. It wasn’t made as a three – it was made as a hopeful four. We really enjoyed making Wonderland.”
- Track 1 Wonderland
- Track 2 Giants
- Track 3 New Day
- Track 4 Lucky Stars
- Track 5 And the Band Plays
- Track 6 Superstar
- Track 7 Hope
- Track 8 River
- Track 9 The Last Poet
- Track 10 Every Revolution
- Track 11 It’s All for You
- Track 12 Don’t Give Up On Me
- Track 13 Up
- Track 14 Come On Love
- Track 15 Cry (Sigma Feat. Take That)
The iconic British male band kick off their 2017 Wonderland Tour in Birmingham at the Genting Arena on May 5th and 6th, followed by the dates below:
- May 8/9 - Newcastle Metro Radio Arena
- May 11/ 12/13 - Glasgow SSE Hydro
- May 15/16 – Dublin 3 Arena
- May 18/19/20/25/26/27 – Manchester Arena
- May 22/23 – Liverpool Echo Arena
- May 29/30 – Sheffield Arena
- June 1/2/3 /4– Birmingham Genting Arena
- June 6/7/9/10/11/12 – London The O2
- June 14 – Swansea Liberty Stadium
- June 15/16 – Norwich Carrow Road Stadium
Take That are Back For Good!
Follow us: @Pressparty on Twitter / Pressparty on Facebook.