redwire - Live Today Die Tomorrow
Debut single “Live Today Die Tomorrow” released
on One Above Records on the 28th of May 2012.
Jerky, angular, monochrome-clad racket, edgy tunes with a dark sound.
“Think Artic Monkeys meets Kasabian in a late night poker game hosted by The Verve”. With a sonically terrifying sound and lyrics that voice isolation and angst this debut is a cracking example of UK Northern Rock. Redwire have been making quite a name for themselves of late, attracting the attention of legendary director Irvine Welsh, U2 Frontman Bono and having their tunes plucked to feature on a number of TV shows including ITV’s new tweeny witches drama ‘Switch’ due to air this summer. Their live shows are bruising, ear-popping affairs, guaranteed to whip the crowd into a frenzy with infectious riff’s that you’ll find yourself humming for days. The boys are available for interviews from the 10th of May.
* Redwire track 'Let Yourself Go' featured in film 'Good Arrows' co-written and Directed by Irvine Welsh
* Redwire and the Debut single 'Live Today Die Tomorrow' featured in new ITV2 series 'Switch' staring Lacy Turner (Eastenders) and Hannah Tointon
(Inbetweeners) episode to be aired later this year
* Redwire track featured in acclaimed BBC series 'Being Human'
* Engineered and Produced by Andy Hawkins & Matt Peel credits include
Kaiser Chiefs / Pigeon Detectives / Pulled Apart by Horses / the Crookes
* Bradford City Fans, their music has become an anthem for the club featuring at each match playing to over 10'000 fans weekly
* Even Bono wants a piece of the band, recently buying the rights to use the bands name in connection with his charity
Live Today Die Tomorrow UK tour 2012
05.05 Live at Leeds Leeds
11.05 Seen Darlington
12.05 Captains Rest Glasgow
24.05 20 Rocks Falkirk
25.05 Live Lounge Bradford
26.05 Crooked Ways Fest Pontefract
31.05 Surya London
01.06 Sunflower Lounge Birmingham
02.06 Long Division Fest Wakefield
03.06 X&Y Fest Liverpool
04.06 Kasbah Coventry
10.06 The Lamp Hull
WEBSITE - www.redwireofficial.co.uk