Monday, June 16, 2014 6:58am ET by Newsdesk
Adele and Robin Thicke named iTunes UK's top sellers
iTunes UK have revealed who have the biggest selling albums and singles on the service to date.
On Sunday (June 15) the digital music store celebrated its tenth anniversary in the UK and they unveiled lists of their top selling artists.
Adele's monolithic 2011 album '21' was named the best selling album ever on UK iTunes.
It was followed by Ed Sheeran's '+', whilst Emeli Sandé's 2012 effort 'Our Version of Events' is No.3.
Robin Thicke's 'Blurred Lines' is the best selling single ever on the service, with Daft Punk's 'Get Lucky' and Gotye's 'Somebody That I Used To Know' following.
The full lists are as follows:
1. Adele: '21'
2. Ed Sheeran: '+'
3. Emeli Sandé: 'Our Version Of Events'
4. Mumford & Sons: 'Sigh No More'
5. Kings of Leon: 'Only By The Night'
6. Lady Gaga: 'The Fame Monster'
7. Rihanna: 'Loud'
8. Coldplay: 'Mylo Xyloto'
9. Mumford & Sons: 'Babel'
10. Bruno Mars: 'Doo-Wops & Hooligans'
1. Robin Thicke: 'Blurred Lines'
2. Daft Punk: 'Get Lucky'
3. Gotye: 'Somebody That I Used To Know'
4. Pharrell Williams: 'Happy'
5. Maroon 5: 'Moves Like Jagger'
6. Adele: 'Someone Like You'
7. Rihanna: 'We Found Love'
8. Carly Rae Jepsen: 'Call Me Maybe'
9. Eminem ft. Rihanna: 'Love The Way You Lie'
10. Avicii: 'Wake Me Up'
Follow us: @Pressparty on Twitter / Pressparty on Facebook.
Watch the top selling acts in action below: